Finding customers through AI Powered Content Marketing


Some things seem obvious but then you ask a specific question and don't get a clear answer. One such question is how to use the internet for business...
  read more


Using technology to boost your Podiatry Practice’s New Patient Numbers


Through social networks, millions of people are communicating multiple times a day about everything, including healthcare
  read more


How to use AI to improve outcomes and efficiency in primary healthcare


Only 7 percent of a message is based on the words it contains. The rest, 93 percent, comes from the speaker’s tone of voice, body language...
  read more


Meet my team of health AI chatbots


As a tech company founder in the AI (Artificial Intelligence) powered space, my schedule is very busy with long working hours which can get very physically demanding.
  read more



FootChat
Email: contact@footchat.eu


© 2020 FootChat All rights reserved. 

Facebook Twitter Instgram LinkedIn